
I always love the opportunity to do custom orders. So far the only request I turned down was one to make adult ruffle bums,

and only because I'd tried it before it they came out weird and I just didn't have the energy to work out the kinks when I got the request.

Besides that I've accepted all the requests for custom orders and I've loved them all. They give me great ideas and inspiration.

I love requests for minor changes (like changing the pocket colors) as well as completely new challenges (like the Fancy Nancy Dress).

Here are a few custom orders that I've finished up recently. We've got a flower girl dress made of brown satin and ivory lace based on the country fair dresses, retro style suspender shorts, pink fabric substitution for the jumper, a black and white dress, and blue stripe substitution for the brown jumper.