
Oh my gosh have you been to bloggy giveaways lately they are doing their Fall Carnival and have an amazingly huge list of people participating and I'm a part of it! As of my typing of this there are 916 blogs giving stuff away. I see stuff like children's books, 50$ gift certificates, starbucks, target and kroger gift cards, personalizied stamps, spreadsheets and all kinds of handmade stuff. Okay there are seriously so so many, those are just a sampling, go on over and enter a bunch. Let's see how many you can actually enter.
I was just going to share the other giveaways but why shouldn't I take part in the fun myself? So what I'll be entering is I this little Euro Rocker Neck Tie Dress. It's fully lined and perfect for little adventures. As the weather gets colder finish it off with a cute cardigan and tights or throw it over a long sleeved top and some baby legs. This dress is sized 12-24 months but the fit is very flexible it measures 28 inches around at the chest (you probably want to leave a couple inches for movement though so I wouldn't go over 25 inches) and 15.5 inches long from the center neckline to the hem so that could easily fit long past 2 years old or be worn as a top for an older child.
To Enter:
● Go to my shop and leave a comment here telling me what your favorite thing is in my store.
● To triple your chances of winning (you'll get 2 extra entries), blog about my giveaway (feel free to use the picture) and post another comment letting me know you blogged about this.
● Be sure to leave a way for me to contact you. If you're blog is private your your id does not have an email address please please leave your email in the comment.
● I will use a randomizer to select a winner after midnight on November 2nd. So you have until 12 am Pacific time Nov. 3nd to enter. I'll email the winner if they don't respond I'll pick another.
● This is completely open to residents of the US and Canada if you are in a different country you can enter if you are willing to pay the difference in shipping to where you are.
And after you enter my give away don't forget to go check out all the others.
p.s. feel free to bookmark my blog as I feature weekly giveaways and I've got a bunch of new Christmas and everyday design to be revealed this next week or so.
