Well, I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I certainly ate more than my share of turkey, sides and desserts. In fact, you could say I transcended the "Comfortably Satisfied" stage and entered into the "Gluttonous Alabama Swamp Sow" stage.Anyway, I will be on a much needed vacation for the next full week. As much as I will miss posting on retrospace, a pastime that I find immensely rewarding for reasons yet to be determined, the vacation will be a glorious retreat from my Monday-Friday 8-5 life in cubicle hell.
By next Sunday I should be back in this seat posting on such important topics as Sigmund the Sea Monster, funk music album covers, and the guy who played Bigfoot on The Six Million Dollar Man. It's a hard job that carries with it a lot of responsibility... but I'm up to the challenge. Talk to you in a week!
- Gilligan
