I'm feeling a lot better about things this week. I got all my cardio in my eating isn't crazy I'm just feeling good about things. I've even been on huge cooking binges but not really eating a ton just cooking loads (like say 5 recipes of different rolls yeah I'm crazy) and then I'll eat a reasonable amount and i froze the rest.
Weight:
11/11/2010 149.2
11/18/2010 148.2
I'm 5'5 but have a small frame
(I think I'm going for 135 and we'll see from there)
Nutrition Breakdown:
I think I'm doing a new format. If you lurkers actually looked at my detailed food list and want it back let me know and I'll do that.
Exercise:
H Athletic Conditioning Class
F Bike 57 min 10.9 mi
S Bike 62 min 11.3 mi
S Day Off
M swim class 1200 yards
T Buddy Strength Training
W 62 minute bike 11 miles

